Next Generation Traffic Control
Yutraffic Blade is a next generation traffic controller with advanced edge/IoT capabilities. It is designed to receive sensor data from various sources such as cameras, radar sensors, and in-ground loop detectors for real-time intersection control.
The Yutraffic Blade serves as an edge processing platform able to store and analyze large data sets directly on the device and utilize AI-based algorithms to improve traffic control.
Yutraffic Blade supports all common cabinet types and can be configured individually according to the specific customer requirements in terms of interfaces and capabilities.
High Level of Security
The Yutraffic Blade has been designed with IT Security in mind from day one, and responds to growing needs around critical infrastructure and Zero Trust environments. The Yutraffic Blade supports a wide range of security features to implement state-
of-the-art level of protection and can be configured to utilize the security capabilities that your agency currently has, as well as capabilities for future requirements. Account management functionality provides single user role-based sign-in, allowing for complete change traceability from operational and cybersecurity areas.
Ease of Use and Predictive Maintenance
This advanced edge device provides a modern user experience with a full color touch screen, web user interface, and optimized workflows. The Yutraffic Blade can be upgraded remotely, saving agencies time and money, and provides detailed device health data for diagnostics and maintenance. With the ability to deploy additional features overtime, you are future-proofing your traffic platform for today and tomorrow’s needs.
The redundant hot-swappable power supply means zero downtime to replace a failed unit. The Yutraffic Blade has been designed and tested for high MTBF in harsh environmental conditions, from the system architecture to the component selection, making it extremely durable and reliable.
Yutraffic Blade Controller Series Features
- Experience versatility with a Slim 2U enclosure for both rack and shelf mount versions.
- Enhanced UX and optimized workflows for ease of use
- Powerful Quad-Core ARM Co-Processor to compliment PowerPC Engine Board.
- Enhanced communication options including 4-port managed switch, Wi-Fi Access Point, LTE/5G modem, and Power-over Ethernet.
- Direct GNSS connection
- Easily configure, diagnose and remotely update with the browser-based user interface.
- Ready for 48 VDC cabinets
- High security level with authentication and security updates, secure boot, firewall and VPN support.
- Supports all ATC and NEMA standards
- 7-inch full color touch display for superior user experience.
- Configurations for NEMA TS1/TS2, ATC and 33X cabinets
- Compatible with NEMA, ATC 5201 v06, NTCIP 1202 and NTCIP 1211 standards
- Engine board with Linux 4.4 with Super Long-term support for running SEPAC
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth hotspot for smart devices and travel time applications
- GNSS with 2.0 m CEP position accuracy and WAAS corrections support (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou)
- 4 x Ethernet with 4 port Ethernet switch
- Browser-based WebGUI for remote diagnosis and configuration
- Optional built in PoE injector
- Compliant with CTIA Cybersecurity Certification
- Integrated Advanced Security, Safety and Reliability
CPU / Memory
- Quad core CPU at 1.6 GHz for edge computing
- 4GB DDR RAM
- 32GB Flash
- NEMA TS1 A, B, C, D connectors
- NEMA TS2 Port 1 connector
- 4x 10×100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports
- Optional 1 x 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0 BR/EDR/BLE
- Optional legacy GPS, RS-232, FSK
- Optional 4-port managed 10/100 1000BASE-T switch
- 1 x internal mPCIe slot for future extension
- Dimensions: 3.5” H x 17.3” W x 11.5” D
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -34 to +74°C
- Input: 110/220 VAC
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Optional advanced feature: redundant power supply