Secure Protection For Controllers and Loadbays
* Completely fabricated from .125″ thick type 5052-H32 vinyl coated, mill-finished alulminum utilizing intermittently welded construction, subsequently weatherproofed with silicone sealant.
* Interal attaching components include (6) adjustable “C” mounting channels (3 per side), and (3) slotted rails on rear wall for attaching equipment panels.
* The door opening is single flanged on the sides and bottom and double flanged on top to prevent water drops when door is open. The opening also included a mount for two door operated switches.
* Thermoconvection air ventilation system utilized with provisions for mounting fans for forced air colling. Exhaust outlet openings are provided under the roof overhang.
* All internal and external hardware utilizes non-corrosive material.
* Adjustable 3/8″ diameter stainless stell door stop can be latched in various positions.
* (2) shelves included.
* Provided with three point locking mechanism.
* 3/4″ diameter stainless stell inward turning handle with provisions for padlocking.
* Main door lock is an industrial standard pin tumbler lock with #2 key.
* Louvered inlet with filter to prevent dirt from entering with air flow.
* Closed cell neoprene door seal gasket used.
* Heavy gauge aluminum continuous hinge utilizing a non-removable 3/16″ diameter stainless steel hing pin for door support, carriage bolted in place for ease of door removal.
* A 2″ deep, fabricated switch compartment is included with a standard “police” lock and a 14 gauge stainless steel continuous hinge with a 3/32″ diameter hinge pin riveted in place. Compartment is mounted flush to the door.